We are seeking tasting room educators. Candidates should be willing to provide proactive wine tasting experiences and superb customer service. Applicants should be willing to learn, ambitious, dependable, adaptable, honest, responsible and dedicated to continuing the quality service that has become the backbone of our business.
We are currently hiring for seasonal and part-time with opportunity for year-round employment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
– Greet and properly serve wines for guests.
– Inform and educate through describing wines, wine-making and winery & regional history.
– Sell wines by educating and assisting the customer in making purchasing decisions
– Promote and sell elevated tasting experiences, Wine Club memberships and special events at the winery.
– Perform accurate POS transactions and money handling.
– Perform daily cleaning and facility duties.
– Assist with special events in the tasting room.
– Other duties assigned by the Retail Manager.
Education incentives: including tuition reimbursement and increased wage for educational accomplishments in approved wine & wine sales related courses, accrued paid sick and personal time off (starting from date of employment), consistent schedule, and generous employee discounts on wine and merchandise.
Please send applications to email@example.com, or stop in today to fill one out! https://www.fulkersonwinery.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/employment_application.pdf
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org