Seated Tasting Flights
Delight your taste buds with one of our popular tasting flights! We're proud to offer a variety of our world-class wines and are sure everyone will find a new favorite. COVID-19 guidelines may impact the maximum number of people allowed in a reservation, please call to confirm. Prices range from $6-$15 depending on flight and size. (Flights are poured in 1oz samples [1/2oz for Ice Wines], and there is an option for increasing to 2oz pours [1oz for Ice Wines]).
We also have a menu available with the retail packs of charcuterie and cheeses available. We do not have the ability to cut or "build" charcuterie boards per say, but we'll supply a knife and cutting board for you to enjoy your selections.
RESERVATIONS are strongly encouraged for all group sizes, and required on weekends. Call (607)243-7883 to make a reservation. Masks are required in the building until your flight is served, and anytime when standing/walking around the gift shop. Please maintain Social Distance, and obey the one-way traffic posted in the tasting room. Group size allowances may change without notice. Walk-in groups may be accepted if space is available on a first-come-first-served basis after seating any reservations.
Pick Your Own Grapes
Discover the joy of doing it yourself! Pick your own fruit at our 215 year old farm! We have Apples and Grapes in the fall - and numerous varieties. Picking times are from 9am-4:30pm every day from September 15th-October 10th. Come inside to purchase boxes/bags, or bring your own and have us weigh them first so we don't charge you for them!
U-pick by the pound, prices vary.
Self Guided Vineyard Tour / Walk - 3.5 Miles of Trails!
The ultimate Fulkerson experience. Enjoy leisurely stroll through vineyards, fields, and forests on our 3.5 mile trail system. There are many opportunities on the walk to enjoy views of Seneca Lake! After your walk, settle in for a wine tasting with a nibble of cheese, crackers, and charcuterie.
Walking is free, averages 1:50 minutes for the entire trail, but the main loop is 1.5Miles and takes approximately 45 Minutes. You can Turn Back at any time during your walk. Trail map available here
Please come between the operating hours of 10am-5pm. The trail is open year-round!
Taste the Trail
Coming out to explore the Finger Lakes and touring Seneca Lake wineries? Stop by Fulkerson Winery, we're closer than you think!
- Glenora Wine Cellars - 1 minute drive
- Rock Stream Vineyards - 3 minute drive
- Fruit Yard Winery - 4 minute drive
- Lakewood Vineyards - 5 minute drive
- Tabora Farm and Winery - 5 minute drive
- Torrey Ridge Winery - 10 minute drive
- Earle Estates Meadery - 10 minute drive
- Castle Grisch Winery - 11 minute drive
- Miles Wine Cellars - 12 minute drive
- Anthony Road Wine Company - 17 minute drive
- Catharine Valley Winery - 17 minute drive
- Fox Run Vineyards - 19 minute drive
- Seneca Shore Wine Cellars - 19 minute drive
- J.R. Dill Winery - 20 minute drive
- Atwater Estate Vineyards - 20 minute drive
- Cheateau LaFayette Reneau - 21 minute drive
- Leidenfrost Vineyards - 24 minute drive
- Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards - 24 minute drive
- White Springs Winery - 25 minute drive
- Penguin Bay Winery - 26 minute drive
- Bagley's Poplar Ridge Vineyards - 26 minute drive
- Caywood Vineyards - 27 minute drive
- Belhurst Estate Winery - 28 minute drive
- Wagner Vineyards - 30 minute drive
- Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars - 30 minute drive
- Ventosa Vineyards - 35 minute drive
- Boundary Breaks Vineyard - 37 minute drive
- Three Brothers Wineries and Estates - 40 minute drive