A tasty dip for your next holiday party or any get together where you need both good food and delicious wine.
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons of molasses
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 4 oz. Cool Whip (or 1 1/2 cups of freshly whipped cream)
- Box of graham crackers
Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute.
Pour in the sugars and molasses and beat on medium speed until smooth and combined, about 1 minute.
Add the ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix until combined.
Add the Cool Whip and beat until combined, about 30 seconds.
Transfer dip into desired serving bowl and chill until it’s ready to be served. Serve with graham crackers.
Pairs well with Moscato wine.